If you like to challenge games, overcome difficulties and get a decent reward for it, then Mythic Dungeons is just made for you. Following the positive feedback from WoW, Blizzard has decided to introduce a Hard Dungeon Mode where players can test their mettle, give it their all, and use their wits to come up with different tactics against the notoriously difficult bosses.
In addition to difficult opponents, players will also get the opportunity to drop high-level epic equipment from them, which is wow mythic carry inferior in strength only to raid equipment. Also, loot are highly dependent on the difficulty level of the dungeon. The higher it is, the stronger the opponents, but the more valuable the rewards.
Also, some mobs and bosses can change their behavior, acquire new mechanics and make life much more difficult for raiders. However, many also prefer to level in mythical dungeons, since Mythic Boost brings much more experience and gold.
How to enter the mythical dungeon
To enter mythic+ Mythic Keystone At least one of the raid members has aThis item drops either from WoW mythic plus or from weekly chests.
And so, when you have acquired the appropriate key, you must perform the following procedure:
- Select a dungeon, then set the mythic difficulty
- player with the key must go to the gate that appears and use the key on them
- Make sure that the whole group is ready for the raid and proceed to the test
After loading, before players will spawn a green wall that will disappear after 10 seconds. During this time, it is best to prepare as much as possible for the raid and once again discuss the plan of action.
How to finish the mythical dungeon
First of all, the task of mythical dungeons is to destroy all the bosses, as well as a certain number of mobs in the allotted time. Also, many use the allotted time on WoW mythic boost, thereby boosting your character or earning money by boosting people. Difficulty mythic plus requires special care and skill, so the fee for leveling a character is many times higher than in regular raids.
First of all, you should start with these classes:
- 3 characters capable of dealing high damage
Please note that during the raid you cannot change the composition of the group. If one person leaves, you will have to start all over again. It is also worth remembering that Mythic dungeon carry should work in conjunction with a healer, since mobs in these dungeons deal increased damage.
It is also good if the team knows how to resurrect fallen comrades, stun several enemies, interrupt spell casting, and also turn opponents into harmless creatures. All this will greatly increase your chances of survival. wow mythic carry, no matter how strong it is, it must still work in a team, otherwise the whole group will face sudden death.
While your team is in the Mythic Dungeon, Challenger’s Burden. As soon as someone from the party, the time to complete the dungeon is reduced by 5 seconds. This can be used if you think the dungeon is too difficult for you. Some use this debuff as an additional complication of the game, thereby honing their skills and learning to quickly react in stressful situations.
You can improve your Mythic Keystoneby completing dungeons in a certain amount of time. If you manage to finish the raid with 20% time remaining, your key will increase by 1 level. If the raid is successfully completed with 20 to 40% remaining time, there is a chance to increase the level of the key by 2 levels. You will get the best result if you complete the raid with a balance greater than 40%, in which case you are guaranteed to improve your key by 3 levels.
Thus, mythical dungeons are a serious test where you can not only level up and get good equipment but also make good money by pumping other people. Mythical dungeons will allow you to get new impressions from already completed locations, thereby further transforming the game itself.